Moving address

Refuse and recycling bins

Refuse (general rubbish) and recycling bins are issued to the property. This means that when you move, they must be left behind.

If you have moved into a new build property, order bins for a new build property.

If you have moved into a non-new build property and the bins are missing, report a missing bin.

If you are new to the district, please check what can and can't go in your bins.

Garden waste bins

Please visit our garden waste collection service webpage to find out what to do with your brown bin if you are moving address.