Apply for a Car Park Season Ticket
Car park season tickets can be used in any of the following car parks:
- Magdalen Road Long Stay Car Park, Hadleigh
- The Station Car Park, Sudbury
- Station Road Car Park, Sudbury
A season ticket enables you to park at anytime, without the need to purchase a stay every time you park.
The following season tickets durations are available to purchase:
- One month season ticket = £25.00
- Three month season ticket = £70.00
- Twelve month Season Ticket = £250.00
We now offer two types of season ticket. You can apply for a paper ticket, or a new digital season ticket (provided by MiPermit).
Apply for a digital season ticket
Digital season tickets are purchased and managed online, via a MiPermit account. They are more convenient that a paper season ticket in many ways:
- You can start a digital season ticket on the date of your choice - not just the first day of the month
- You don't have to wait for the ticket to arrive in the post, before you can start using it
- You can change the vehicle registration covered by the season ticket at anytime, and at no cost
- You can set your ticket to automatically renew, without having to reapply
- A digital season ticket can't be lost, stolen or fall off the dashboard
Apply for a paper season ticket
If you would still prefer to have a paper season ticket, please click on the button below.
Please note that you must wait until you receive your ticket in the post, before you park without purchasing a stay.