Keep a vehicle, trailer, boat or caravan at your home

If you have a garage, parking space and/or driveway with a dropped kerb and pavement crossover you are able to park a car or a small van without seeking our permission.

Should you wish to keep any other vehicle at your home such as a trailer boat or caravan you will need to ask for our written permission first.

To apply for permission please complete our online application form:

Apply for permission

We aim to process your application within 28 working days.