click for the homepage
mobile menu button

Contact Us

apply hd


report hd


pay hd


Report it

If you wish to complain about something which you see as a possible breach of planning regulations, you can do so by using the form below.

Please note we cannot accept anonymous complaints.  If you are wishing to provide feedback on the Enforcement Service in general please see our contact us page. 

When making a complaint or enquiry to the possible breach of planning regulations that may require Planning Enforcement action, we need you to supply the following information: 

  • The exact location of the alleged breach
  • Details of the alleged breach
  • Your name, address, telephone number and email address that will be confidential


To raise a new enforcement enquiry, please use the below form:

Planning Enforcement Complaint